Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Raw Spirit


What a fun weekend! It was almost overwhelmingly big there... I couldn't find friends I knew where there... just never ran into them lol... I loved David Wolfe's talks (he's always so inspirational & fun), Nick Good's shaman storytelling, the panel (above pic) in which some members of the audience got a bit nasty (not the place to do that!). We got a really neat chakra doll from Brigitte Mars' booth and I got lots of cool used hippie-type clothes from the Date People's (I love them) booth. We got seriously cacao'd out and all the food was pretty good (once you got to it... loooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg lines). We managed to only take TWO pictures!?!? Sedona was so beautiful, the venue was great with lots of grass and water and ducks strolling around everywhere. It was fun, but much different than last year. Last year was magical. I did better than I thought I would and only got really tired a few times, which of course was easily fixed by all the chocolate and superfood samples everywhere. Got the new book 'Amazing Grace' and am loving it :)

No comments: