Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally getting settled in! I LOVE our house so much... poor old thing though, so much stuff to fix. Was neglected :( Friday morning we leave for Sedona for the Raw Spirit Festival.... last year was a blast! I'm really looking forward to it but am a bit bummed out because I am the size of a whale, have to pee every 15 minutes (6 hour car trip!!!!!!!), and worry I won't be a whole lotta fun. Oh well.


This is the cat's cabinet. She always has her own for her stuff. (She gets very possesive about her things :)




I don't know how to change the date on my camera ??*^!#. This is what she does in it ---- she gets stoned. She opens the catnip herself and digs in!

I love my catbaby.

Ok, this is what pregnancy has done to my feet. I wear a SIZE 7 shoe.... until now... I've been wearing very crappy big tennis shoes and flip flops and needed something to wear to the festival this weekend so I don't feel like Frankenstein...

The only thing that would fit me is SIZE 10.... eeegad!!

No comments: